101st Airborne Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALPHA Company

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Honorable pillaging guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
abracax
Admin
abracax

Honorable pillaging guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Honorable pillaging guidelines   Honorable pillaging guidelines I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:08 am

We are a respectable alliance and are known in Alpha world as being honorable and having standards. So with this in mind you have to remember that the people you pillage will either remember you for being a jerk or remember you for being respectful and kind.

1) pillaging targets should equal at least 1/5 your total score, i.e. If you have 100,000 points you should not be pillagin anyone under 20,000 total points.

2) we don't farm at all. Farming is when you pillage the same person over and over again. i.e. pillaging the same player once a day every day, once a week every week, and so on.

3) if asked politely to stop by a pillage target, stop. Of course this is with discretion.

4) we do not take bribes to not pillage. If your target offers you resources in place of you pillaging them, do not accept, this can be considered pushing and can get you banned.

5) Please do not pillage someone just so you can destroy their military. If you want to destroy someones military, ask leadership, we can provide targets for you.

These are only suggested guidelines, as everything you do in this game reflects upon the 101st. We are respected because of the way we play and treat others. If you ruin the reputation we have worked extremely hard for, you will be dealt with.
Back to top Go down

Honorable pillaging guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
101st Airborne Division :: Company HQ :: Airborne-
Jump to: